Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !

Go down 
+52
AGERAFan
Flaux
DeDios
MaD_King
DutchGuy
warp9engage
Usher
mastpalermo
Taxi
Esca31
Raikkonenfan
Steve McQ
Oreca LC75
Pandamasque
patcio
lms
Somatosis
NightSt@lk3r
Jon Davies
bozuzu
Delta9
Fohat
hoover
John Dalton
a3broek
big_mouse
OlivierMDVY
SimonC979
N4NA
Ar Br
vevex
taylor71
FJM
Lowndes888
Simon Roberts
kevin1993
FIREWIRE
Brian Cox
BoyWeedy
rmac923
F1timmy
JackH79
Pro-Stock
trbfan
Russo997RSR
Lengyel
speedydom68
Tom87
Mtommi Tam
Alex Koda
Maranellodriver
blackhole522
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kevin1993
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 8:35

Fantastic job guys!!!
Physics are better then ever before, great cockpits, top sounds, just amazing everything :p
I'm affraid this is going to be really bad for my school work :siffler:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 9:16

Thanks for the kind words guys, the team appreciates. Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 Jap
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Simon Roberts
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 10:14

Just thought id register here and give you my thanks, this is a truly superb mod. Im driving in the RDLMS and SP1 aint going to make it for the Daytona race in 2 weeks, but thats probably a good thing as we are all prepared with V1.2, but i beleive its goin to be implemented for the next round!!!

Again thanks for a great mod!

Simon
Back to top Go down
Lowndes888
Visiteur

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 12:19

Fantastic work the car are beautiful and the sounds are perfect
Really thanks for your mod is the best mod for rfactor.
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 13:51

i tried to take the uncontrollable 908 for a few laps, man what a nightmare :/

Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 14:00

kevin1993 wrote:
Fantastic job guys!!!
Physics are better then ever before, great cockpits, top sounds, just amazing everything :p
I'm affraid this is going to be really bad for my school work :siffler:

i know, talking about it iv done none over the weekend! my teacher is going to murder me i sweare, allwell its qualitie not quantitie lol :lol:
Back to top Go down
FJM
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 14:02

i'd like to thank you all for your work, this is amazing! i have tried only the 997 RSR with new physics and it's really an improvement, when the car slips now you can tell much more than "it's under/oversteering" it's a much more "crisp" experience!!! it makes the car much more entrataining to drive even offline in test sessions...

work on graphics is huge too, i particularly liked to see some "bonus" skins for Acura and Porsche (test versions)... really cool!

keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
taylor71
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 16:49

NightSt@lk3r wrote:

Where do I get this version of San Luis?

The mod is really great, but I still have the following problem: I only have around 5 prototypes in an offline race with 35 cars. How can I get more prototypes?
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 17:16

Chose your oponents categories, going in the oponent button at the bottom right of the screen before loading the track.

Yesterday I had plenty of testing miles with prototypes (for the first time since one year at least !), and with the TC (which I had desactivated without knowing it at the last test race) it was really, really good. I'm still slow, but trying to reach the limit, the perfect edge on a new circuit (Magnificent Park), that was absolutely cool !

I finished with some running battles with mates on GT2 cars and it was another good time. Much cleaner than against AI for sure.... :bravo:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 21:52

Finally I drove most of the cars. WOW!

First of all. Diesels need a horn. They come at you at UFO speeds with no sound and it's scary :hein: After driving the 908 at Le Mans I wanted to go protest something somewhere, cause this is ridiculous. )) I mean it sounds like a school bus but the numbers on the speedo are hard to even comprehend :D It does 345km/h at Le Mans with chicanes!
Now I can clearly see why the petrol P1 teams were so unhappy.

Other impressions in short: All the GTs drive better, especially the ones that were hard to drive on the limit. Even the Panoz is drivable! It must be the tires.

The new P2 cars are wonderful to drive. The RS-Spyder Evo is an ideal racing machine. Razor-sharp, very predictable. I drove out of the pits and done about 15 laps, improving every single time and never lost control! Not a single time. I'm not a prototype kind of person but that car is just perfect.

The old P2 cars however seem undrivable I'm afraid. They were quite easy to drive in 1.2, but now they feel like a big Legend Car with a powerful engine. Every time you dare to move the steering wheel off centre it just wants shoot itself into the nearest bush. I'm surprised there's such a huge difference between the old and the new RS-Spyder. At Mid-Ohio Miller these old P2s have very hard time beating GT1 over 1 hot lap, but in a race would surely lose.

In any case overall the already great mod is better and much more complete!

PS: I have 2 questions so far
1. why didn't Panoz get the new light shaders?
2. why did you change the fuel tank capacity for most cars? Was it for realism or performance balancing?

Last edited by Pandamasque on Mon 6 Dec - 22:06; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vevex
Enduracers
vevex

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 21:52

NightSt@lk3r wrote:

Night you are ready to replace Stéphane Sarrazin :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hethomas.com
SimonC979
Visiteur

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 22:27

Pandamasque wrote:

They're only allowed to use ISI's Panoz model if they don't change it. Thus they can't change the light shaders.
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 23:15

Pandamasque wrote:
Finally I drove most of the cars. WOW!
2. why did you change the fuel tank capacity for most cars? Was it for realism or performance balancing?

There is no performance balancing in ES mod. We're not SRO! :lol:
The changes were made to suite the reality, with tanks reduced through the years (especially for the GT cars) :lol4:
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 23:22

vevex wrote:

I think im having Brabham's seat at Highcroft

Back to top Go down
Ar Br
Visiteur
Ar Br

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 23:55

Great job! The best mod for rFactor. :bravo:
Back to top Go down
N4NA
Visiteur
N4NA

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 0:04

wow, im impressed. physics, sounds, models, cockpits are absolutely fantastic. Im sure i'm gonna fail my exams :lol: . thankyou very much, not many high qualiy mods like this are being released.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 0:32

hey klo-che, was my name in the credits??

did you guys use my helmets in the end?
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 0:44

SimonC979 wrote:
Pandamasque wrote:

They're only allowed to use ISI's Panoz model if they don't change it. Thus they can't change the light shaders.
Well, changing the light effect doesn't require changing the car model, AFAIK. The wheels were changed, the reflections too (thanks!), the beams of headlights...
Back to top Go down
SimonC979
Visiteur

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 1:42

Oreca LC75 wrote:

This is really the sort of thing that should be asked by PM, it's more respectful to the modding team.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 8:46

Pandamasque wrote:
SimonC979 wrote:
Pandamasque wrote:

Well, changing the light effect doesn't require changing the car model, AFAIK. The wheels were changed, the reflections too (thanks!), the beams of headlights...

The reflections were not changed, we just dropped another cubemap in the car folder, but gmt are still the same.

As for lights maybe we could have done it, but to be honest we were concentrated on the job on our car, enough to give us tons of work.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 8:49

Oreca LC75 wrote:

We don't add people in the credits just for pleasure. A simple look at the helmets and you will have the answer, can you please check before always asking tons of questions that could be avoided, thanks.

Dealing about that, i saw some feedbacks that not all the drivers had real paint shemes. Yes, cause we were full of work, so no time to spend on helmets. That is why we asked help, but we received few. So if thoose people want to have a run, appreciated. We will add a list of helmets in the community skins (where i see not mutch skins being finished!) list in a near future.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 19:51

anyway..........eerrrm mr nightstalker could you please give the rest of us a link to download that track please??? it looks realy nice, good qualitie........ :lol4: :look: :salut: :help: :pilote: :siffler:
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 20:31

Edited, wrong location
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 21:12

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
vevex wrote:

I think im having Brabham's seat at Highcroft

really nice video mate!! :bravo:
Personally i didn't tried mod for now (sadly i'm FULL of work) but..looking these videos work seems to be great! :love:
Can't wait to have some freetime to drive :lol4: i need to wait christmas holydays.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Dec - 9:18

Following the Service Pack 1 release, EnduRacers crew is looking for talents to join the team, specially for the moment in the 2D texturing art department, to work on new models.

All information and contacts here : http://www.enduracers.com/jobs_en.html

If you're interested do not hesitate to contact us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next