Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySat 24 Apr - 13:37

Oreca LC75 wrote:
klo-che wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:
NightSt@lk3r wrote:
We wont think about SP2 until SP1 is finished.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you are taking the mick arn't you :ptdr: :ptdr: fair enough. lol how is the 908 hdi fab?

You will know it when we will show it, so stop asking. Thanks.

ok ok, good luck. :) i just can't wait, i love your work Enduracers, i love the detail, and the engine sounds, (can be louder) they are a joy to drive.

wich FFB is best for this mod?
The ffb are listed in the readme, so the one you prefer in the readme. Some like pure FFB, other RealFeel, other RealFeel + Leo other Leo only. It's depends of each wheel and personal preferences
http://www.enduracers.com/readme/readme/EnduranceSeriesv2/es_readme_configuration.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySat 24 Apr - 15:36

MaD_King wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:
klo-che wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:
NightSt@lk3r wrote:
We wont think about SP2 until SP1 is finished.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you are taking the mick arn't you :ptdr: :ptdr: fair enough. lol how is the 908 hdi fab?

You will know it when we will show it, so stop asking. Thanks.

ok ok, good luck. :) i just can't wait, i love your work Enduracers, i love the detail, and the engine sounds, (can be louder) they are a joy to drive.

wich FFB is best for this mod?
The ffb are listed in the readme, so the one you prefer in the readme. Some like pure FFB, other RealFeel, other RealFeel + Leo other Leo only. It's depends of each wheel and personal preferences
http://www.enduracers.com/readme/readme/EnduranceSeriesv2/es_readme_configuration.html

awsome, atm im using Leo's ffb plugin, wich one do the exsperts like best?
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySat 24 Apr - 17:48

Reelfeel+Leo FFB
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySat 24 Apr - 17:53

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
Reelfeel+Leo FFB

great. thanks for the quick responce's. loving this pics. so how long do you recon after the last screen shots you'l be able to release? roughly.......
Back to top Go down
ray
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySat 24 Apr - 19:16

I know SP1 is in progress and i talking about SP2 ;) but there is a very important thing for me. Im waiting for famous Group C replacement and last years of LMS/ALMS races looks promising. My favorite serie is Le Mans racing and my favorite cars are closed cockpit prototypes. Year by year LMS/ALMS races covered more and more coupes and i like it. of cause open cockpit cars are interesting but not that beautiful. To the point :) Epsilon Euskadi in V1.0 is best choice like Peugeot 908 HDI in SP1.My question is what favorite cars is for Enduracers team? Because if Team preferred closed cockpit cars that means more possibility for beautiful Lola-Aston Martin, Lolas type B08/, Dome S102 in SP2. Most important and beautiful GT cars will be included in SP1 so I think we can debate about LMP1/LMP2 cars.

GOOD WORK Enduracers!
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySat 24 Apr - 20:02

ray wrote:
I know SP1 is in progress and i talking about SP2 ;) but there is a very important thing for me. Im waiting for famous Group C replacement and last years of LMS/ALMS races looks promising. My favorite serie is Le Mans racing and my favorite cars are closed cockpit prototypes. Year by year LMS/ALMS races covered more and more coupes and i like it. of cause open cockpit cars are interesting but not that beautiful. To the point :) Epsilon Euskadi in V1.0 is best choice like Peugeot 908 HDI in SP1.My question is what favorite cars is for Enduracers team? Because if Team preferred closed cockpit cars that means more possibility for beautiful Lola-Aston Martin, Lolas type B08/, Dome S102 in SP2. Most important and beautiful GT cars will be included in SP1 so I think we can debate about LMP1/LMP2 cars.

GOOD WORK Enduracers!

ooooo, i like your taste, Lola Aston martin, the 2009 model is awsome, how ever, i like the 2008 Lola Aston Engine, i love the blue and white oh and the noise it makes, aw, its abaslutly insane, it sings, low deep, i just want to see the Oreca LC70 and the newer LC75 personaly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MM_k2Q_kpw the lola Aston which i love.

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 Courage-Oreca-LC70-Judd_1 Lc70 wich sounds emence

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 Oreca-01-at-spa then there's this baby. wich sounds incredible. i love i love i love. looks and sounds emence.

HOW EVER. this is the lmp1 car to end all lmp1 cars. in terms of looks, sound and just a pleasure to watch.

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 Pesca-1

PESCAROLO LMP1 2009 JUDD, ITS THE BEAST
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySat 24 Apr - 20:30

And the SP2 Floodgates are open!!! :lol:

In all seriousness, this is my prediction for what SP2 will consist of:

LMP1:
Lola-Aston Martin B09/60
Pescarolo 01 (maybe LMP2 Config as well)

LMP2:
Lola B08/80
Radical SR9

GT1:
Lamborghini Murciélago

LMP2:
BMW M3
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Back to top Go down
mjmueller
Visiteur
mjmueller

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2006-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySat 24 Apr - 20:31

what about the R15?
Back to top Go down
http://mjracing.com
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySat 24 Apr - 20:34

This is the SP1 thread, lets keep it on topic please.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySat 24 Apr - 20:46

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
This is the SP1 thread, lets keep it on topic please.

its is........................................sort of. :ptdr:

well, nothing realy to talk about for sp1:

cars look great

can't wait to see the lmp1 cars

hope they sound awsome

theres the list. :lol:
Back to top Go down
N4NA
Visiteur
N4NA

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySun 25 Apr - 11:08

this may be off topic, or already be answered, but i heard somewhere that the R15 in GTR 2 would be converted and added as a standalone for this mod :bravo: , if thats the case, will you change anything on the car?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySun 25 Apr - 11:17

We've no relationshionship with Alless, he is free to do what he wants, but it will be totally unofficial and not supported by us. The only official r15 in this mod will be our one, the day we will add it in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySun 25 Apr - 12:58

klo-che wrote:
We've no relationshionship with Alless, he is free to do what he wants, but it will be totally unofficial and not supported by us. The only official r15 in this mod will be our one, the day we will add it in.

i like your style, Keeping it pure :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Raikkonenfan
Visiteur
Raikkonenfan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySun 25 Apr - 16:20

klo-che wrote:

Hope one day you do the R15, awesome car
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySun 25 Apr - 19:05

Raikkonenfan wrote:
klo-che wrote:

Hope one day you do the R15, awesome car

awsome, na, f*@£$$£"G awsome, i love the grip it has. amazing. so quite, meaning i can do a race without getting so tired. :)
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptyFri 30 Apr - 23:56

Hey guys! Don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but thanks for the night shots of the S7R and the F430GT! The new look of the headlights a la Toyota Supra is really marvelous! This alone will kick ass in a night session around le mans or sebring!

Oh and, I have to say that dedios's infos are really useful i think. The back looks a bit off after comparing them. But I think thats a great achievement as klo-che said its still beta. So take your time :lol4:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptySat 1 May - 16:45

i agree, they are a big improvement, it just makes the cars look so much more real. :) :) i wanted to ask about the flames coming out of the pipes, are you able to use the flames from some conversions from race pro, the Grand turismo mod has lush flames wich are so real and would look so much better on your cars. is this possable?? :look:
Back to top Go down
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptyWed 5 May - 0:36

is the sp1 going to have the driver swap and how many much space will it take up

i cant wait :pilote::arme:

:ptdr:
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptyWed 5 May - 0:57

badbob137 wrote:
is the sp1 going to have the driver swap and how many much space will it take up

i cant wait :pilote::arme:

:ptdr:
The driver swap is already in the ES 1.2, so it will be in the SP1 ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptyWed 5 May - 1:39

how do u do it
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptyWed 5 May - 9:26

badbob137 wrote:
how do u do it

http://www.thepits.us/files/tutorials/rF1250_DriverSwap.pdf

https://enduracers.easyforumpro.com/endurance-series-mod-f3/how-to-driver-swap-in-rfactor-and-then-t538.htm#10895
Back to top Go down
B. Gant
Visiteur

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptyThu 6 May - 4:09

New To Forum...hello Guys
Back to top Go down
B. Gant
Visiteur

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptyThu 6 May - 5:26

Is it safe to say SP1 will not be released before the 24hrs of LeMans Correct?

ABout to start inscription with cars, from v1.2
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptyThu 6 May - 14:31

B. Gant wrote:

There is no correct or not correct, there is no release date.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 EmptyThu 6 May - 17:25

B. Gant wrote:

i just wouldn't bother asking for a release date, there just plain isn't one, wich im happy with because i love these guys work they take there time over the models, and the sounds wich makes this mod special. they don't just sod it that will do kinda attitude.

any news peeps??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next